I decided to write this post, basically to help me clarify what Faithbooking is and what route to take in this regards. Hope it helps you too!!!
My first question is: What is FAITH BOOKING?
Searching the internet I found these definitions:
- Faithbooking is about finding God's fingerprints on your life and journaling and scrapbooking those moments!
- Faithbooking is an important part of scrap booking your heritage!
- Faithbooking the focus is on our spiritual journey and the faith heritage that we want those who come behind us to remember about us!
- Faithbooking, in simple terms, is putting the face of God on our scrapbook pages!
- Faithbooking is simply incorporating our beliefs and experiences with God with the memories we leave for our children (and children’s children) through scrap booking.
- Creating a spiritual scrapbook or Faithbook provides a visible reminder of all that God has done for your family.
- And I think it is a great way to document our Faith for future generations. Am sure they will love to know this information about us.
Third question: Do I need to create a 100% dedicated album to Faithbooking?Not really! We can start by doing some layouts about our Faith. OR We can start by adding faith to our pages! Which can be done in many different ways through titles, scripture stickers and tags, or journaling blocks. We can incorporate our faith by adding scripture verses to layouts of life activities or special events.
Fourth question: Where should I start?
What I decided for me is the following:
1) I will follow Vanessa Challenges Prompts and Ideas to create Layouts about my Faith.
2) Will also work in incorporate scriptures into my layouts more often.
What about you? Share with us if you are incorporating your Faith in your layouts?
Hugs and blessing your way!