It´s me, Luisa!!! And today am sharing some ideas to store our precious Cricut Cartridges!!!
1) CRICUT BINDER - It´s a great idea! You add velcro strips to the binder and to the back of the cartridges. Easy peasy!
The keyboards goes in the left side of the binder in individual bags.
Then you print the cartridge images content, insert them in a page protector and you are ready to go!
2) CRICUT CASE TO GO! I like this one a lot... You insert the cartridges on one side and keyboards and booklets in the other. There is even room for accesories!!!
3) SMALL BASKET - If you, like me, have a small collection, can use a small basket to have the cartridges on hand!
4) CRICUT LAZY SUSAN - I like this idea a lot also. the only problem is that I don´t have enough room (or cartridges)!
5) CRICUT SCRAP AND TOTE - Everything corresponding to one cartridge is in one individual pouch! Another great option for your scrapbook and ready to go!
6) CRICUT SCRAP-O-NIZER CASE - This is a great ¨to-go¨ storage idea also! Specially if you donñt have many cartridge or if you know which cartridges you want to use and want to ¨crop light¨!
7) CRICUT SNAPWARE - Another portable solution. I like it, but itñs bulky!
Which one is your fave one?
Do you have a blog post with your storage solutions? Share the link with us to check them out...
If you don´t have a blog post about it, don´t worry, share your solutions with us...
We love to hear/read them!!!
Hugs and blessings your way!!!