A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Admin DT Diva Sandy

Sandy will be in charge of the Cardmaking group posted on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month!



Let´s get to know more about Admin DT Diva Sandy:

1) Tell us about you (yourself, your family and sb accomplishments)
My name is Sandy Hentzel from Youngstown, Ohio. I have a wonderful husband, Chris,married for 6 years. We have three little toddlers (Jessica 5, Samuel 4, Emily 2). I am also a full time Occupational Therapist in home health. This is my first DT and am very excited. I love giving paper crafts as gifts and making projects for family, friends and church. I'm making cards for Operation Write Home and our church card ministry.

2) How you started scrapbooking?
I started scrapbooking as a teenager and have evolved over the years. My first scrapbook was a cruise I went on. I used a brown paper scrapbook, decorative scissors, photo corners and crayola markers. I think I have gotten better since then, lol. I didn't start making cards until I found CSD. Now I'm hooked.

3) What is included in your basic sb tools case/tote?
My basic case has tape roller, pop up dots, glue pen, paper trimmer, bone folder, ruler, glitter pens, scissors, my favorite MS lace punch, stapler.

4) What is your go to:
Tool/gadget - CRICUT EXPRESSIONS and GYPSY I can't scrapbook if they are not on next to me, lol. I love my embosser too!
Technique - I love using embossing powders and gun. They are usually on the table next to me along with my stamps.
Embellishment - Prima flowers and jewels are my favorite. I also like demensional stickers/chipboard and glitter glue.

5) What is your favorite color combination?
Depends on my mood, my favorite colors are greens and burgandy but I use all colors depending on project.

6) If you were a sb supply, what would you be?
I would be a Cricut Expression and Gypsy!

7) Do you have an embellishment or technique that you always use in your projects?
Die cuts, pop dots and color glitter glues.

8) Where you create?
At my dining room table.

9) What you like about CSDivas?
The laid back atmosphere and close-knit feeling. It is not overly busy with projects like some of the other sites. I don't feel stressed to HAVE to do a project. I love the level of work from all the scrapbookers here. I am so inspired when I look in the gallery.

10) This or That
- cardstock or pattern- cardstocks, I can spend an hour trying to get pp to work, frustrating!
- brads or eyelets- brads, hands down
- neat & clean or messy scrapper- messy but I am trying to be neater!!!
- traditional, hybrid or digital - traditional LO!!! But I am getting into digi stamps! Love them.
- early bird or night owl - night owl, I have three little ones and work at 8am, and can't get anything done early, lol
- tea or coffee- mocha frappe!!! Love flavored coffees, can't stand tea of any kind, shape or form! LOL

Here are a couple of my favorites...











Looking forward to see you on Thursdays and If you miss a Thursday post, you just have to go up to the Thursday tab and catch up with me :D   Happy Diva Scrappin'

7 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

Sandy, I am amazed at all the cards! You are so super talented!
:O)
Jessica

Lolis said...

Sandy, love your cards, I loved your bio, I cant believe how much we have in common. I create on my dinning room table and have my supplies in the corners of several rooms in my house! Looking forward to your challenges!

Luisa said...

Love your girly cards and the card tutorials... You make me realize they are not as difficult as they look like! thanks,

bless her heart said...

Sandy - I can't believe how much you get done, and at such a great quality considering you have 3 young ones & you work! You are a Super Scrapper! Glad to be working with you again!
~ Stephanie

JustYolie said...

Oh wow gorgeous cards, I really love the first one! :)

Unknown said...

Sandy I love your creativity! If everyone knew how much work you put into this room, it would blow their minds! Thanks

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

So wonderful to get to know you more.
I love your favs too. Thanks for the time you put into sharing with us! Lisa