A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday's Diva Snaps

Okay just learned another new thing from a couple of teens at church...  AWESOME SNAPS!!!!
Whta in the world are those????  Well, when someone does something awesome/neat/special/etc., the girls all start snapping their fingers together and say "Snaps to so-and-so".  How cute is that, lol!  I started doing it to my toddlers and they love it when mommy gives them snaps!

I thought this would be perfect for here.  Our divas do some awesome work and snaps should be given all around along with some recognition. 

This week Nancy @ NickleNook shared with us a cardscape that she did back in April and is just perfect for what I was talking about on Thursday's Card post about Cardscapes.

Don't ya just love it!!!!  This is paper piecing at its best, lol!  Thanks for sharing with us Nancy.  You get some AWESOME SNAPS for the week!!!

Another great post is from Lolis @ My Creative Corner.  She did this awesome scene with the barn and cute cow.  How precious is this...
AWESOME SNAPS for the week Lolis, you are so talented!!!!

Please stop by these two Divas' blogs.  Their work is just beautiful, Nancy with her faithbooking and Lolis with her altered media, layouts, gifts, etc.  I just drool over all their pictures!!!


7 comments:

A Sarasota said...

What gorgeous work! Love them!

Nancy said...

Thank you so much Sandy! I appreciate the sound of AWESOME SNAPS! I'm glad you like my page!...Nancy :o)

Lolis said...

Sandy, thank you so much for posting my card! It is an honor!

Anonymous said...

Very cute cards :-)

bless her heart said...

LOVE these cards ladies! The first one is so reminiscent of October Afternoon (my all time fave paper maker!) and I love that Lolis' card is a non-traditional shape! Great job!
~ Stephanie

Karenladd said...

Those are both SO CUTE!!! Love the look of a cardscape!

JustYolie said...

Wonderful cards! *snaps*snaps*snaps* LOL