A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Welcome to the Divas from Asarasota!


Hi! My name is Alecia, and I'm living in sunny Southwest Florida. I've been papercrafting two years now, and it has become my favorite pastime, ahem, obsession. A WAHM with 2 kids, I love alternative radio, swimming at the beach, and spending time with the family.
I lead the Cookin' and Cookbookin' blog group, where we scrap our family heritage recipes and have our own handmade giftbook at the end of each year. Look forward to meeting and scrapping with all of you! Please also check out my blog, http:freakalecias.blogspot.com. Thanks!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the season for me to start my daughter's cookbook..seriously start it. I love your prompts and challenges. Can't wait to get started.

Jessica Buffa said...

Hi Alecia,
Hopefully I will be able to get some mojo from my new Preserves Cart I won as a challenge winner! I love your cookbooking challenges, just never had the right amount of oomph to get a roll going! Look forward to playing along!
:O)
Jessica

Luisa said...

I did my first recipe layout last month!!! Can't wait to see the prompts! Got pictures and been taking some more...

bless her heart said...

I too want to start turning recipes into layouts! Great intro. Alecia!

Lolis said...

I'm looking forward to creating more pages for my cookbook!

Sandy Hentzel said...

I'm gonna start a cookie book for xmas gifts and its all your fault, lol!!!!

bulldoglvr said...

Another thing I do is cut apart photo album pages (have have tons of extra's that came in albums)then I place the "pocket" on the page - attaching with brads or stitching - like you would adhere velum or a transparency!

JustYolie said...

I have pics and kit to make a recipe mini-book for my hubby....really need to get on it! Looking forward in seeing your creations. :)