A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Hello from Alabama, US!

  My name is Vanessa and I love being on the DT here!  I am married to the love of my life, Dana.  Together we have seven kids from 4 to 22, a daughter in law, a future son in law, and a brand new grandson!  I am a stay at home mom and I have and continue to homeschool all of our kiddos.  Life is crazy and amazing!

I love scrapbooking and stamping.  I love paper crafting!  I am a budding photographer and I have fallen in love with Photoshop C3.  Paper is my passion, but I have learned to love digital scrapbooking because my sweet little grandson lives away from me.  (His daddy is a soldier.)

I am DT for Faithbooking.  I love my Jesus, my faith, my church and what all that means for me and my family.  I try and incorporate all of that into my layouts.  I want my family and my descendants to come to know what was most important to my heart.  My God, My husband, My kids... and whatever comes next.

Here are a few of my favorite layouts:







I look forward to spending time creating with you!

9 comments:

Sandy Hentzel said...

I'm so excited to see what you come up with. I'm a big fan of your work :D

bless her heart said...

Yay Vanessa! Looking forward to your challenges!

Jessica Buffa said...

Gorgeous LOs Vanessa. Precious pics!
:O)
Jessica

JustYolie said...

Beautiful layouts Vanessa!

Vanessa C. said...

Thank you all! Love sharing here!

Luisa said...

Adorable layouts Vanessa! I really want to start my Faithbooking Album!!!

Karenladd said...

Loved learning a bit about you and seeing your GORGEOUS layouts!

Lolis said...

Love your layouts! I'm new to Creative Scrapbooking Divas and to Faithbookin. I started my faithbooking album with last month's challenge. I'm looking forward to completing more challenges and more pages. Thank you for the inspiration!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

I just love flowers and flourishes. Your pages are beautiful. I don't know how you get it all in. I don't homeschool and still can't find the time I want unless I stay up too late..hahaha I love your faithbooking ideas and have incorporated more into my pages the last couple years. Can't wait to see more of you and be inspired by you. Blessings, Lisa