A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Welcome our new Design Team Member!

At the begining of the month, we introduced you our Guest DT Michelle Sanchez, today we are excited to inform you that Michelle is not a Guest anymore, she is part of the Design Team at the CSDivas Mansion!!!  yay

Here is a little information about Michelle, just to refresh our memories.


About me...  
Michelle, married 15 years. No kids, 5 dogs
How long have you been scrapbooking?
Scrapbooking for 11 years. About 1 year ago I got into copic markers and card making.
What is your scrapbook style?
My SB style I would think is simplistic. When I SB I do like to use at least 3 to 4 pictures per page layout or up to 5 pictures per 2 page layout. I am a little OCD when it comes to SB layouts. ;)

Where do you create your projects?
 I used to get together with my sister and friends once a month at each others houses but now I have my own craft room so that is where I do my crafting and scrapping.

What is your favorite scrapbooking tools/colors/techniques?
I love to use muted tones or jewel tones.
Where do you find inspiration?
Magazines and websites

What is favorite scrapbooking tip?
For my layouts , I really love the ripping of two sided paper and using the distressing inks.
First, I would like to say how happy I am glad that the ladies at Creative Scrapbooking Divas have decided to stay.  I get a lot of inspiration for your blog and from all the ladies here.  Secondly, I want to express my excitement to be the first Guest DT under the new monthly challenge format.  It is truely an honor, and I am extremely excited. So let's get started! 
 
Michelle will be sharing atered items, 3D items (boxes, bags, etc.) and cards. 
(psss psss... her first post as DT will be on Monday! It´s a secret, let´s keep it that way!!!).
 
Please help us welcome Michelle, we are sure she will bring lots of fun and inspiration to all of us!
 
W E L C O M E    M I C H E L L E ! ! ! 

3 comments:

Nancy said...

YAY!! Congratulations Michelle! So happy we'll be seeing more of you and your talents!...Nancy :o)

Michelle Sanchez said...

Thank you so much Nancy. I look forward to posting projects and seeing more of everyone's projects too!

Karenladd said...

Congratulations Michelle!! So glad that you are now "official"! Looking forward to seeing all your crafty projects!