A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Autumn Greetings by Guest DT Diva Michelle

Here is another project for you ladies!  Still keeping in the same theme.....as well as being 3D.
 



 
Project Recipe:
SVG Files:  Puffy Boxes and Pumpkin Patch Collections from www.SVGAttic.com
Sentiment:  Autumn Greetings by Inkadinkado
Ink:  Stampin' Up!'s Pumpkin Pie and Color Box Chalk in dark brown  (I truly use this a lot!)
Twine:  Mandarin and Peapod from www.thetwinery.com
 
I really had fun making this one.   I am really getting some good use out of my Cricut these days.  I finally had to change the blade!
 
I truly hope you ladies like my projects and I hope they inspire you!
 
Happy Crafting!!
 
~Michelle

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is so cute Michelle! Thanks for sharing another great project!...Nancy :o)