A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cookin' and Cookbookin': Good Eats!

Tired of not being able to find a discount coupon for your favorite pizza place?

Is your "junk" drawer in the kitchen too full of coupons and flyers? Then make a handy dandy notebook with inside pockets!



















I used a spiral bound, a little larger than 5x7, to hold all my various dining out menus and options.
First, I gathered some paper scraps and my stand-by Jillibean journaling sprouts and pea pods.








Next, I measured and cut my cover papers to fit, and embellished. I kept things simple and flat so that it would it into my kitchen drawer and REMOVE CLUTTER!

Now, all my menus are trimmed down and folded in half to it in this one notebook, not spread out and tumbling out of the back of the drawer.










Try this! It will help you declutter and simplify.
Thanks for looking!

Admin DT Alecia!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a great idea! Your cover is so cute! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)

Unknown said...

I HAVE to do this! Steve gets a menu everywhere we go! And HE doesn't scrapbook. But he may want to read them again! Great idea. Thanks Alecia!