A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Simple Birthday Card - Changito

Hi All,

It's so exciting to be here and to be apart of the CS Divas DT. I sure hope you all enjoy my projects and that they inspire you.

I needed to make a birthday card for a little changita in our family, so what better stamp to use than the Stampendous Changito! I just love this little monkey! (of course I am talking about the one I made it for as well as the stamp.)

and here it is.....


Isn't he just a cutie??



I cut out the little gift and used a pop-dot to raise it up and give it dimension. I also used a distresser on the matting in the back.



Here he is close up. I used my copic markers to color him in.



Here is a side view. You can see I used the pop-dots on all four little stamps.






I love to use inks around the edges of the cardstocks. It is definitely something you will see me using alot on my projects.

Hope you like my simple birthday card!

~Michelle

5 comments:

Candy said...

Really cute. Love the dimension.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Jessica Buffa said...

Michelle, your card is adorable. great coloring and awesome distressing!!! So happy to have you aboard!!!
:O)
Jessica

Michelle Sanchez said...

Thank you ladies!!

Nancy said...

What a wonderful card! I love the bright happy colors! Such a sweet image too! Thanks Michelle!...Nancy :o)

Karenladd said...

Simply adorable! Love your coloring and that fun stamped image!