A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Friday, September 2, 2011

Saturday Diva Snaps!!!

One of our challenges here at the mansion was fussy cuts, cutting pattern paper to make your embellishments and designs.  Here are a couple great projects and Diva Snap Shoutouts!

Nanette @ Scrap-4-Kids

Cheryl @ Cards by CG

Stop by these awesome Diva blogs and give some love, let them know you found them here at CSDivas!!!

Diva Snap Challenge
Next Saturday, I will be choosing a Diva winner from the August Diva projects!  So if you were featured on a Saturday Diva Snaps Post, make sure you check back on the 10th to see if you won!

If you want to be our October Diva Snap Winner, there are two ways to enter...
1) Complete any of the DT challenges for the month, not only will you be entered to win that challenges' rak, but you get a second entry for Diva snaps from me!
2) Get you inspiration from one of our posts.  If our DT has inspired you to create your own project, just leave your blog link in the comments of that post!  I am watching, lol!!!!

3 comments:

Karenladd said...

Wow, I just LOVE that layout by Nanette! So fun and energetic!

Unknown said...

Thanks Karen! And wtg DIVAS, keep going!!!

Nancy said...

Wonderful projects! Whew! I think I'm all caught up! This blog is hopping! I go away for a few days and it seems like I missed a months worth of busyness! BTW I started at the top! lol So this will be a weird place for this random message! Just to make you smile Sandy! :o)