A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Monday, October 3, 2011

September 3D Challenge Winner!!

Hi Ladies,

Thank you for joining in the 3D Challenge for September!  I am just so excited to be here with all you wonderfully creative Divas!!

The challenge was to do a 3D project of your favorite holiday.  All the entries were awesome!!  I loved each and every one of them!  Even though there is only one winner for the RAK, each of you are winners!  I absolutely loved each of your creativeness!

Drumroll please.................


Names are in the cup.........

Shake.......Shake.......Shake........

and

the

winner

is............




Congratulations to Nanette for winning the 3D Holiday Challenge!!
Please send me your mailing address to MichelleSanchez20@gmail.com so that I can mail you the RAK prize!

Thank you all again for participating in the challenge and for welcoming me as a Guest DT for September.  I can't express how excited I am to be on the DT for the Creative Scrapbooking Divas.  I am enjoying all the posts, ideas and inspiration here!

(Sorry that I don't have a project to post along with today's winner.  I was away at a Women's Retreat with my church sisters this weekend.  I had an awesome time and am feeling quite refreshed in the Lord and ready to do some more creating!!)

Let's all Congratulate Nanette!!

Happy Crafting!

~Michelle

5 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

CONGRATULATIONS NANETTE!!!
:O)
Jessica

Unknown said...

Wow. You just made my day....thanks

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Yay Nanette!!

Nancy said...

Woohoo!! Congratulations to Nanette!! :o)

Michelle Sanchez said...

Nanette, Please email me. I have a prize for you!! MichelleSanchez20@gmail.com