A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Coffee Cup Mug Gift Card Holder

Today I want to share with you all a Coffee Cup Mug that is a gift card holder. 

Here it is! (and pretty simple too!)



(I had a used iTunes gift card on hand and placed in the card just to be able to show how it would sit inside.  Idealy I would put a Starbucks gift card in it though!)





 I embossed the band I put around the mug and added some twine around it too.





Here I added tissue paper and the gift card.  I did roll up some tissue and shoved it in
at the bottom so the card would stay popped out on top a little.


Here is the link where I got the template for the mug from.

Click Here.




I printed two pages of the template out. 
You can see by the above picture, I added two little flaps to the sides of the front of
the mug so that it would pop out more from the back of the mug.  I did this so that I could
add maybe a cinnomon stick or some chocolate inside with the gift card.

I hope you like my card and that it gives you some inspiration.
I had seen it on the internet as Santas suit with the band being his belt.  It was really cute.
I think this is great for any occassion.

Happy Crafting!!

~Michelle

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Luisa said...

Adorable Michelle! It's a great way to give a gift card, specially to co-workers who drink tons of coffee (not that it's my case of course!!!)/ Hugs, Luisa

Audrey Breaux said...

Love i,t must give this a try or two,

Jessica Buffa said...

What an adorable gift card idea!!!