Here it is when you open it
- Start with a 12″ long piece of card stock that is 5 1/2″ tall. This size will fit into a standard invitation size envelope when all folded.
- Score at 2″, 4″, 8″ and 10″
- Turn the card stock and now measure 1 1/2″ in from the long side.
- Use your craft knife and make a slit starting at the 2″ score and bring it down to the 10″ score mark.
- Do this on BOTH long sides for the middle of the card.
- Fold at score lines, creating "valleys" and "peaks" (just look at my card to give you an idea on how the folds look)
- Embellish with pattern paper, ribbon, stamps, die cuts, etc!!!
Would love to see if you have made one before or if you feel like being adventurous this week. Leave you link in the comments section and you will be entered in the Saturday Diva Snaps/Rak!