A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Organization Ideas with Luisa!!!

Welcome to my first organization post at the CSDivas new Mansion!!!

Am always trying to find great organization and storage ideas for my embellishments and tools.

Today I want to share this awesome Daubers storage box that my friend Corina gave me.
Corina bought it at scrapbook.com.  They are on sale now!  Here is the link:
Gary M. Burlin and Co. - Sponge Dauber Storage Box
I used sponges and dauber applicators to distress photos/papers and to add color to chipboard shapes etc.  Of course I have a sponge edge for each CTMH Ink Pad color and am starting to build my dauber applicators collection.
to label them I printed the ink pad color names in a label sheet and will add them to the daubers. 
Then I will organize them in my case by color.

Hope you like my organization tip!

Help me help you...  Let me know what you struggle with and will try to find solutions for you!!!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

A Sarasota said...

great idea! I bought one and now need to get to work organizing! thanks!