A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

P-12 January Sketch!!!

Hi Divas,

Luisa here! 
First, I apologize for not posting the January sketch before.  To be honest I was waiting for scrapbook and cards to post the sketch and until January 15 it was announced that there were no sketches posted anymore....  and you could here me jelling:  Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaattttttt????????
Well after a not so short recovery from "my sketches lost" I decided to move on!  And since I want to follow my weekly theme schedule, I had to wait until today to post it.

So, here I am... Today am sharing the sketches for January and February.

Here is January!

January color combination:
Green/Blue/White/Grey

DUE DATE FOR JANUARY P-12 ENTRIES IS 2/20/2012.  You need to upload them in our FB Page:

February sketch: 

And February color combination is: 
Pink/White/Red/Black

DUE DATE FOR JANUARY P-12 ENTRIES IS 3/20/2012.  You need to upload them in our FB Page:

Remember this is a Yearly and Quarterly Challenge!!!
I will pick a winner every 3 months among Divas who upload their P-12 layouts to our FB Page.
Please keep in mind that layouts need to be:
- New and for this challenge.
- Must include photos.
- Use the sketch and color combination.
- This challenge is open to CSDivas DT's too.

There you go Divas!  You have plenty of time to print pictures, choose papers and create your firs P-12 Monthly Review Layout!!!

Who is playing?

Hugs  and blessings,

3 comments:

Karenladd said...

Great color combos and sketches Luisa! Off to check out my stash of old photos to get some scrapping done!

Michelle Sanchez said...

I so need to join in on this! I haven't touched a scrapbook in quite a while. Time to get back into it! Thanks for the motivation!

Karenladd said...

Michelle...you NEED to do this! LOL! I hadn't done a scrapbook layout in months and months and then Luisa inspired me with the month-in-review format and I completed a ton of them!