A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Chalk and it's Versatility...

Hello Divas,
I've been excited to share the versatility of using chalk to color your stamped images. Today, I'll show how one stamp and chalking get fabulous results.



so my first card is done with black ink on white cardstock. and the next is done with Black cardstock and white embossing..

Using chalk to color your images gives a soft effect and is very easy.. Just use a Q-tip and chose a color and rub directly over the image... The result is fast and very colorful... Here are the two finished cards.. All done in less than 6 minutes.. I really need to learn to video and make you a tutorial.
I hope you can see the chalks and the ease of this technique.

Have a Happy Day, Liz

7 comments:

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Fab tute, will try it for definite..
Thanks for sharing
hugz
Kenz xx

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Fab tute, will try it for definite..
Thanks for sharing
hugz
Kenz xx

Michelle Sanchez said...

Great cards Liz! Love how you showed them both on white and black card stock. two totally different looks and equally fabulous!

Luisa said...

Super wow Liz. I have 2 sets of chalks that I have almost never used. You inspired me to use them... Awesome cards! My fave is the black one!!!

Unknown said...

I love to use my chalks...really I have pastels. It is easy to shade and like you said, I love the softness of it. good tutorial

Karenladd said...

What a great reminder to pull out my chalks and use them! Love your samples on the white and black cardstock...fabulous results!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

That is what I was going to say...I used to use my chalks alot. Thanks for the reminder, I love the results! Lisa