A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Have you seen what's new from SIZZIX...?

Hello Divas!,
I'm so excited to share with you that Sizzix dies has now released a few of Stephanie Bernard Flip it card dies.. They are a 5x5 finished card and are so fun..

I decided to play and make two cards using the same Fancy frame flip it so you can see the versatility of this card die.. You can use it for fancy cards or just some fun everyday sentiments..

you can create two cards from a single 8.5 x 11 sheet or three cards from a 12x12 sheet of cardstock.

My first card is a fancy card I did using a patterned cardstock and a stamp set from Market City Stamps.




This die is so much fun... You can cut these out and make a card in under five minutes.. Just cut, add a sentiment and your done if you ise patterend paper.. FABULOUS AND FANCY..

Here's my playful Bday card.. using The Stamps of Life stamps





I'm off to create more flip its.. I think these are my new favorites...

Enjoy your day,
Liz

6 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

WOW! This looks super fun. Your cards are beautiful!! Thanks for the tip!
:O)
Jessica

Michelle Sanchez said...

Oh my gosh!! Your cards are so darn cute!!! I can't wait to get my crease pad so I can use my dies too! I love it! I love your cards and the butterfly one is super cute how the bottom left butterfly becomes whole once you open the card! Super duper Liz!!

Liz Terrazas said...

thank you ladies... Michelle I tried using the die without the pad and it cuts directly through.. the cards are fun for ones you don't have a lot to say.. let the card be the expression

Karenladd said...

Really great idea...this would be such a fun card to receive!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

So the frog is a stamp or diecut that you added after. I looks like the it partially cuts the paper then you flipped it to have the white part contrast against the pattern? Just checking into it as I have a Sizzix Bigfoot now. Thanks :)

Luisa said...

Awesome dies and cards Liz!!!