A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Monday, February 6, 2012

My Tweet Valentine Card

I made this card with card stock only!!  Everything was apart of the same paper pack!  This was the quickest card I have ever made!  The 'Made With Love' ticket, I cut from one full 12 x 12 sheet of card stock with rows and rows of tickets with different sentiments.  The 'My Tweet Valentine' is one of many card shaped Valentine sentiments on one 12 x 12 sheet of card stock also.  

Sometimes, it's just nice to create a cute card without a whole lot of effort!  Especially when time 
is an issue!  I am pretty happy with it.  Hope you all like it too!



 





Happy Valentine's Day to all you Divas!!
Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Karenladd said...

So cute. I love having the option of whipping up a quick card every so often. I also stamp images to keep on hand as quick embellishments when I need a card in a hurry!

Luisa said...

It's simply beautiful and sooo cute. Love it Michelle!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card, I love it! -Sam :-)