A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Friday, January 6, 2012

***Please Read***

My apologies for not sharing a crafty project here at the Mansion today.  I have been quite busy getting ready to be a Hop Stop on Day 2 of a wonderful 
Blog Hop that is so dear to my heart.  
Today marks Day 1 of the Hop and I WOULD BE HONORED to have you join the hop to see wonderful creations made for a FANTASTIC AND WORTHY CAUSE!!!
This is a moment that tugs at your heartstrings and I am sure you will be delighted that you participated!!!


Please take a moment to join almost 40 fantastic and generous crafters who donated their talents, time and Valentine's-themed buggy banners to the children at 
Pediatric Specialty Care in Bucks County, PA.  

You may want to grab a box of tissues first.

 Today is DAY 1 of the Hop 
and you can start
~HERE

Thanks for your time
:O) Jessica

No comments: