A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Guest DT Member Liz - Post 4

Hello Friends,

I hope your January has been fabulous. I had such a great time as Guest DT this month..

I am looking forward to more of you joining my card challenge posted January 1st. If you have not yet posted your project, please do.   Click ~Here~ for Challenge.

I created a few cards to show you how fun unconventional card sizes can make terrific letters and small notes. I sometimes have something more than just an A2 standard greeting card can hold. I'm sure you all have had this happen. I took some 8.5 x 11 cardstock and trimed them to make great 5 x 5 cards and standard size 10 envelope sized cards. I bought a box of white CD covers for my 5x5 cards, and a large box of 25 letter size envelopes and got started.

Here are just a few of the samples I've come up with for truly trendy JUST A NOTE cards.




















I thank you all for following and hope to see you all again,
Truly Thankful,
Liz Terrazas



4 comments:

Jessica Buffa said...

These are totally fab. I am going to set a goal to create multiple cards with the same theme to increase my "stash"!!!!
:O)
Jessica

Karenladd said...

Wow, I love the long card format! Gives it such a different look just by changing the shape and size! Another shape that I love is a circle card. Thanks for the inspiration!

Liz Terrazas said...

thanks ladies.. I love finding new ways to make my cards.. Karen I too love the circle card and have used the spellbinders dies for some new ones lately..

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

These are great. The first one is my favorite! Lisa