A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

P-12 March sketch and January LO

Hello Divas,
Luisa again... today is time to share Project Life layouts and sketches!  Ready...

These are January sketch and color combination:


And here is my January layout:


I almost forgot about the green color and added at the last moment the green borders and changed the banner color to green!
As you can see I don't follow the sketch exactly.  I make it work for my pictures and my style.
This year I decided to use this Monthly Journaling long blocks.  Am using them for two reasons:
1) Consistensy in my layouts.
2) I don't have to worry about the Title anymore.

Also, since the journaling block has numbered lines from 1-8 I will try to limit my pictures to 8.  Not sure I will always be able to, but will try (lol)!

Just a reminder, here are February's sketch and color combination:

For the colors, you only need to use white/black/red and green.

Also, please be noticed I will be flexible with the use of the color combo.  But, if you do use it, you will get an extra ticket.  February layout is due on March 20th...

And since it's March already, here are MARCH sketch and color combo:

I love circles in my layouts and that's that appealed more to me from this pagemaps sketch.

As for color combination, I found this one to be "Springy" for me. Love the twist of adding grey color to yellow/green/pink!  What do you think?

REMEMBER:  If you use the color combination you get an extra point.

Due date for March sketch is April 20th, 2012.

Last but not least!  Don't forget about our Spring Fling Blog Hop...

Here is the picture of the Grand Prize!!!! 

And also remember the "Spread the Word" challenge!  Here is the picture of the prize for this challenge: 
You still have a chance to play...

Hugs and blessings,

3 comments:

SHartl said...

Your January layout is really cute. I like that little banner and will have to give it a try! I have so many pictures to scrap and so little time!

Karenladd said...

Oh, I LOVE the March sketch. I am also a big fan of circles...will have to sketch this out in my little notebook and try to scrap this month!

Karenladd said...

Just spent the afternoon organizing and sorting some really old photos from 1990 - 1995, hoping to be able to put a layout together using these sketches! Will see if I get to it, because I am really loving these! That January layout with the banner is adorable!