A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Wreath Gift Card Holder

In preparing for wrapping up my Christmas gifts, I made two gift card holders.....and I really wish I would have made a couple more!

The image is from The Stamps of Life stamp set 'Wreath4Me' as well as the 'Merry Christmas' sentiment.  
I used copic markers to color in the image using the outline method instead of blending it in a lot!

 
The card itself was cut using my Cricut and SCAL.
I added some sparkle to the berries using Stickles.




 Here is the card with an iTunes gift card (I used it as an example.  This card is used...LOL!  iTunes gift cards don't fit as nicely, they are a little smaller then regular store gift cards.)   I already used these two gift card holders and wrapped them inside a box.  :)


I hope you like it! 

Happy Crafting!

~Michelle

7 comments:

Luisa said...

Wow Michelle. Pretty card you created. I wish I would use my cricut more as you do... tFS

Liz Terrazas said...

I love it... I was in the middle of creating my card holders when I got the email from CSDIVAS.. I clicked happily and love your card idea... TSOL is so great.. the style so clean and your cards are amazing... Great project Michelle.. I don't have a cricut but I do love the shaped card idea..

Michelle Sanchez said...

Thank you ladies!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Very pretty and clever! I love new ways to hold gifts. Merry Christmas, Lisa

Jessica Buffa said...

Michelle, I love these and can see why you wanted more. Merry Christmas!
:O)
Jessica

Anne Tussing said...

Fantastic giftcard holder!! I love your wreath. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

This wreath is absolutely gorgeous! I came over from The Outlawz and am following you now.
Hugz2u,
Sharon