A Place for Divalicious Inspiration!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

A Christmas Project to share!

Good morning Divas!  I know that the rest of the team has been sooo busy with their 12 Days of Christmas projects....weren't they all fabulous?  So much talent in here!  While I wasn't able to commit to the 12 Days project, I did get lots of inspiration.  
    I want to share with you a mini-album that I made for my new Grand-daughter for her 1st Christmas this year. 
I used a Maya Road ChipBoard  Album, some old Fancy Pants paper and embellishments, some bling, Smoochies, and ink to make it.  I took 2 crop nights to complete it, but that was because the glue needed to dry!  I love how it turned out.  You can see the inside pages by going to my blog-  DreamersKlub.  
I pray that this Christmas season will be shining bright in your heart.

Pammie Kay

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Absolutely beautiful and hoping to find enuf crafting time to make for my granddaughter's first Christmas also! Thank you for sharing!!!
Hugs, Love,and Pixie Dust
Lynne
Her Craftiness
http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/

Jessica Buffa said...

!*!*!*PAM!*!*!*
I absolutely love this!!!! So glad you found time to join us for the Holidays!!!! This mini is stunning. I just LIKED Fancy Pants on FB today...LOL. gorgeous!!!
:O)
Jessica

Karenladd said...

Oh! This is adorable! I love the bright, fun colors and that shaped mini album! Aren't grandkids the BEST!?!!!

Luisa said...

MY DEAR PAM! It is adorable and what a great memory for your grand daughter! Am sure their parents love it very much.
Thanks a lot for taking the time to post it, we really appreciate it...
Sending luv your way!!!

Sandy Hentzel said...

This is adorable! I bow down to the mini album queen, lol.